I made software for technical, administrative and safety management of yachts over the last decade. Now I work in parking space management.
On this site you find information about projects I created in my spare time and that I want to share.
Things I do @home.
- efind - Extendable wrapper for GNU find with intuitive expression syntax.
C, GNU Make, GNU Bison, GNU Flex, syntax analysis, context sensitive analysis, Python
- datatypes - Collection of various abstract data types in C.
C, GNU Make, abstract data types
- libea - Template based C++ library for evolutionary algorithms.
C++17, evolutionary computation, OpenMP, CppUnit
- fuchsschwanz - Cross-platform Internet Citizens Broadcast (ICB) server.
Python, ICB, asyncio, SQLite
- icb-ws - HTML5 ICB front-end.
- mpcw - MPD client for Wear OS.
Android, Java, MPD
- mpcw.client - MPD client written in Java.
- Goophi - Gopher protocol implementation in Clojure.
Clojure, Gopher, Aleph
- confick - Simple, stupid configuration management.
- blocks-monger - MongoDB storage backend for blocks.
Clojure, content-addressable storage, MongoDB
- severin - A Clojure library for implementing resource pooling.
Clojure, software transactional memory
- severin-monger - MongoDB connection pooling for Clojure.
- clojure-tlv - Pure functional type-length-value decoder and encoder.
- Weather Station - Arduino Nano based weather station
- icb-irc - Experimental ICB-IRC bridge.
Python, ICB, IRC, asyncio
- Handgurke - Minimalistic ICB client.
Python, ICB, asyncio, ncurses
- Weather Service - A website for collecting & sharing weather station measurements.
- meat-a - REST service for adding social network features to an object database.
Python, WSGI, MVC, REST, JSON, Cheetah, PostgreSQL, SMTP, GNU Make, m4
- meatjs - A mobile application letting users tag, comment, vote & recommend images.
- Fonzie - A tiny virtual machine (~1000 loc).
C, inline assembler, byte code processing, virtual CPU
- fasm - An assembler for the Fonzie virtual machine.
C#, assembler, byte code compiler, syntax analysis, context sensitive analysis
- Bookkeeping - A simple bookkeeping application for personal use.
Java, Swing, SQLite, cross platform, desktop
- Jekyll - A GTK+ based multi-platform desktop client for Twitter.
C, GNU Make, GNU gettext, GTK+, GObject, REST, OpenSSL, SQLite, JSON, XML, OAuth, inter-process communication, cross platform, desktop
The German law requires that this website has an imprint.
Who is Dixie Flatline?
One of my favorite characters from Neuromancer.
A famous computer hacker named McCoy Pauley, who earned his nickname by surviving three "flat-lines" while trying to crack an AI. [...] Before his death, Sense/Net saved the contents of his mind onto a ROM.