Hi, my name is Sebastian. I'm a software developer from Germany.
I made software for technical, administrative and safety management of yachts over the last decade. Now I work in parking space management.
On this site you find information about projects I created in my spare time and that I want to share.
Things I do @home. You find more projects on my GitHub page.
- efind - Extendable wrapper for GNU find with intuitive expression syntax.
C, GNU Make, GNU Bison, GNU Flex, syntax analysis, context sensitive analysis, Python
- datatypes - Collection of various abstract data types in C.
C, GNU Make, abstract data types
- fuchsschwanz - Cross-platform Internet Citizens Broadcast (ICB) server.
Python, ICB, asyncio, SQLite
- icb-ws - HTML5 ICB front-end.
- mpcw - MPD client for Wear OS.
Android, Java, MPD
- libea - Template based C++ library for evolutionary algorithms.
C++17, evolutionary computation, OpenMP, CppUnit
- Goophi - Gopher protocol implementation in Clojure.
Clojure, Gopher, Aleph
- Weather Station - Arduino Nano based weather station
The German law requires that this website has an imprint.
Who is Dixie Flatline?
One of my favorite characters from Neuromancer.
A famous computer hacker named McCoy Pauley, who earned his nickname by surviving three "flat-lines" while trying to crack an AI. [...] Before his death, Sense/Net saved the contents of his mind onto a ROM.